Sunday, October 17, 2010

Maybe this will be a monthly...

I look at my blog and think Sept 6th was the last!!!  September went by in a haze and I find October is doing the same.... I have no hold on time in Hawaii. What made it so fast, classes, a mid term exam, assignments, unkept paper deadlines to folks in India. I wish it was because I was surfing or learning Tahitian dance.. No it wasn't any of those just me running to keep in place..
Interim committee - 3 professors from my department sat with me and went over my past educational experiences. They gave me a clean chit, which means I have no more classes to take and then I decided to take the comprehensive exams in January, which is like a qualifying exam. People do that after a year of being in the department under normal circumstances.
Went for a percussion concert, performed by an extraordinary group from Malaysia visit www.hands.com.my
Got a room change to Hale Kuahine, I found it quieter and more green. Lugged all my stuff because of the fridge (small) became a task to carry 4 floors up. Chinh my floor mate at Hale Manoa volunteered to help and so I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment